Saturday, February 22, 2014

USS v2.0

I LOVE roller coasters.  I make sure to ride one whenever I go to amusement parks.  Unfortunately when I went to USS the first time (2012), I was with lame people who didn't want to ride with me. Boo! Well, I got them to join me in The Revenge of the Mummy, but that one's for babies, so pbffft!  But in the name of my aforementioned love for roller coasters, I still went ahead and took the ride by myself.  I only got to ride Battlestar Galactica Cylon (blue) 'cause the park was closing.  The ride was AWESOME! I'm sure the red one's even better so I vowed to return for that one.  The Transformers ride was also highly recommended by my then teammate, but again, the park was closing :(

Last January, I was lucky enough to come back with my Kookie Dearie (for free! Hihi.).  I was really bummed, no, crushed, when the lady told us that Battlestar Galactica was closed T_T  I reaaaallllyy reallllyyy wanted to ride it. Let's hope third time's a charm. Anyway we still had the Transformers, so straight there we went!  There was barely any line so we didn't wait that long to experience the COOLEST. RIDE. EVER!!!  Seriously, my face was like this the whole time


#truestory

I forgot about Battlestar Galactica (red).  I forgot about the asses that cut the line.  For a moment I even forgot my name. Charot! But seriously, it was THAT cool!  That ride alone will make your 75USD worth it!

When you get tired after those cool rides, make sure to catch Waterworld and Monster Rock as well!  You can rest your feet from all the walking AND be entertained while doing it.  Then when you finally get back to walking, keep a sharp eye on queues 'cause you never know who might be waiting on the other end ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment