Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Goals

26.  I'm 26 and I'm still financially unstable.  I've been working for 5 1/2 years with nothing to show for it.  Sure, I have pictures of where I've been but I'm so broke! I don't have a car, I can't buy that condo I so would like to live in, I can barely call my savings "savings".  On the plus side, I did start a "business" and got an insurance/mutual funds in 2014, so maybe I have little to show for my 5 1/2 corporate years. :P

I had a little chat with my boyfriend's dad yesterday and he said that part of management is to list down the things you didn't accomplish and what you should do to accomplish them.  The thing is, I really didn't list any goals at the beginning of 2014, so I don't have anything to analyse. Haha.  So this year, I'll be making a list of goals to have something to analyse by Dec 2015.

1.  Acquire a condo
2.  Join at least 6 bazaars (for Craft++)
3.  Learn PROPER calligraphy
4.  Learn paper cutting
5.  Learn rubber stamping
6.  Learn how to drive
7.  Get a driver's license
8.  Don't spend a cent on travelling (which could mean no travels for 2015 T_T)
9.  Still have a savings account (yes, because everytime I open an account, it gets closed the year after =)))


9 goals.  I hope I do all of them (or at least half of them :P)

What's your 2015 goal? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment